Prince Andrew lawyers demand 'ORIGINAL' photo of infamous moment in Maxwell's house


The Duke of York’s lawyers are reportedly calling in a photographic expert to study the original version of the photograph if it can be accessed. Andrew’s attorney, Andrew Brettler, is understood to have lined up the expert in an attempt to cast doubt on the authenticity of the photo, according to The I newspaper.

Virginia Giuffre, previously Virginia Roberts, has previously spoken of the photograph’s whereabouts.

She has said that it could be in moving boxes at her in-laws’ home in Sydney, Australia.

The now infamous picture appears to show Prince Andrew with his accuser Virginia Giuffre and features now-convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell smiling behind the pair.

The snap was reportedly taken in Ghislaine Maxwell’s home in Belgravia and is said to be taken in 2001.

Ms Giuffre claims the image was taken on the same evening the Duke allegedly sexually assaulted her the first time.

In the civil suit she launched against Andrew in New York last August, she alleges that the prince sexually abused her at three different locations.

She claims he sexually abused her at Maxwell’s home in March 2001, and later at convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s homes in Manhattan and in the Virgin Islands.

Prince Andrew has vehemently denied all of the claims.

READ MORE: ‘Meghan will never sit back!’ Duchess and Harry ‘redefining’ brand

During his BBC Newsnight interview in 2019, the prince said he had “no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever”.

Following the disastrous interview, the royal announced he was stepping back from his official duties.

Last month, Andrew also returned his honorary military titles and patronages to the Queen.

The Duke of York held 12 military affiliations, including Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, which have now been returned to Her Majesty.

The move came just one day after his legal team latest attempt to get his case thrown out were dismissed.

Judge Lewis Kaplan instead ruled the civil case in New York launched against him by Ms Giuffre could go ahead.

According to reports, Andrew’s deposition with lawyers for Virginia Giuffre will take place on March 10 at a “neutral” location in London.

The Duke will be required to make a statement under oath to the legal representatives for his accuser, who will be flying in from the US to interview Andrew in person.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.